Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello again, readers!

I have MANY posts waiting to be uploaded. However, I am set on publishing them in chronological order, and the next ones to go up are sitting on my laptop. And my adapter died. So, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I buy a new adapter...I am watching a few on Trade Me, so I'm HOPING you won't have to wait too much longer!

But, in the meantime, I thought I'd let you all (or should I say y'all? lol) know what I'm currently up to.

I started school (as in homeschool) today. Yeah, my mum thinks I'm weird too! =) Honestly, I just can't seem to stay away from it...so why exactly am I planning on graduating at the end of next year? haha 
With all the work I want to get through before then, though, I should be more than ready to finish!

Athletics starts again tomorrow. It'll be nice to be back, but it will shorten the amount of time I have for getting school done.

On Wednesday I'll be at work with Dad (oh great, I gotta get up at 6am!), and on Thursday communion begins at our church. That means morning and evening services on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and one last service on Monday morning. Hopefully we'll be able to have people over during that time (people come from Australia and throughout New Zealand for communion). The challenge of juggling church, school work, making sure church-clothes for everyone are clean and ironed, and keeping the house clean for having people over will be interesting! =)

I really need to go to bed, but just quickly, I FINALLY managed to start Starlight and Time by Dr. Russell Humphreys the other day. I've been wanting to read this book for ages, so its really nice to read it now! The information has become out-dated, but the book was mentioned in the science curriculum I use. Next on my reading list is Starlight, Time, and the New Physics by Dr. John Hartnett.

Really gotta go now!

G'night all,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment