Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Botanical Gardens Visit


Diana (6), Bryce (4), Amy (8), and Joanna (5)

On Good Friday, while my Dad and Mr. Sonneveld were away on a father/son camp with Jarrod and Samuel, we invited the rest of the Sonnevelds to go for a walk at the Botanical Gardens with us. I'm not sure when I last went, but I know it was a LONG time ago!

yeah..Ruth and Es pushed the stroller..
thanks btw =)

It was a beautiful (and fairly warm) day, we had an awesome time hanging out...and taking pics...oh and afternoon tea is always good too...!! lol




Nice pic Essie, you could just about be a photographer!


Essie and me...

Another one of Essie's awesome pics!


Diana and Joanna


Essie and Me


Ruth and Me


Ruth, Essie, and me...oops I think the sun was too bright!


Essie, me, Ruth & Laura out the front of the visitor centre

Sorry, just HAD to post this!!!


And this...=D



No comments:

Post a Comment