Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Danielle's Birthday Party

I organised a birthday party for Danielle this year, which we held on February 23rd.


Food

Pass the Parcel - I did it a bit different this year; as can be seen,
everyone stood in a line and passed it under and over, under and over, etc.


ok this is more of a line..
I actually let them start with one parcel, then after a little
while gave them the second one. hehe before I wrapped the
parcels up  I was worried I didn't have enough 'fillers'!!!


Pressent table, er, desk


Writing a story for the story competiton.
I split everyone into two teams and got them to write
a story about Danielle. They had a 10-minute time limit.
Afterwards they had to read it aloud and Danielle judged them.


Judging the stories


Yeah, we played Twister


In each of these bowls, there is a lolly under the flour.
They each had to get it with only their mouths.
Lol a couple were blowing the flour off before picking the lolly up in their teath!

Flour everywhere...


The Chocolate game!!


One of her pressents


Friends and pressents


Cutting the cake


No comments:

Post a Comment