Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Church Picnic at Cornwall Park


Left to right: Maria (2), Mum, Mrs. Smith & Keith,
Mrs. Campbell, Mrs. de Boer
My dad organised a church picnic/BBQ at Cornwall Park for lunch on ANZAC Day.
Only a few of us went - the Smiths, de Bruins, de Boers, Mrs. Campbell, and us.
Personally I found it a bit cold (when isn't NZ cold tho!?) but the sun was nice!! lol

So yeah we had food (hehe the best part!), walked with the little ones to the hill you can see in the center of the photo on the left a few times, talked(!), later Mrs. Campbell, the de Boers, de Bruins, my dad, Monique, and Bryce left. Mr. Smith went to his car to prepare for the service that night, and took Amelia with him because she was really tired! The remainder of us went for a walk around One Tree Hill.


Dieuwe de Boer and his girlfriend Amie,
with my lil' sis Laura


Ok so my hair looks like the wind's been at it,
but otherwise I kinda like this photo!


Anne Roos and me


Anne Roos's dog Teasle


Amelia and Diana


Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment