Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

{10 on 10}

#1
: : That time of year already! This is my first one done, will be busy with the rest in the coming week or two! : :
 #2
: : Everyone else is in bed, so the neighbour's cat is making himself at home! : :
 #3
: : My Snowy <3 :="" td="">
#4
: : Yep, peeps, I got it. Yay! :) : :
 #5
: : Working on it. One of these days I'll graduate! : :
#6
: : See below : :
 #7
: : I think I've said before that Summer is my favourite season. : :
But wedding season isn't so bad either! ;)
#8
: : End-of-year certificates for recorder students : :
I've taught for two whole years now!
 #9
: : Abstract photography? : :
 #10
: : So when I photograph plants, the background gets thrown out of focus . . .  : :
now I just need to get the same effect with portrait photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment