Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Auckland Zoo || Part 7 {La Grande Finale!}

Before I move on to posting about other recent happenings (I can hear you all cheering!), enjoy these last images from our trip too Auckland Zoo. Obviously the sun was a bit harsh since we were there around the middle of the day, but considering these were all taken with my little sister's point-and-shoot/compact camera, I think they turned out all right! Maybe I'll head back for some more shooting practice once I get a dSLR! ;)


: : Selfie with a tortoise : : 

: : Why does it look so cute?! : :
In Aussie they look really fierce ;)

: : Yeah. It so wasn't that hot! : :

: : Gorgeous vibrant colours! : :

: :{Since I just love cats} : :
Aww!




: : And a cute little guinea pig . . . : : 

No comments:

Post a Comment