Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stuff

Hey.

Well, today I finished the skirts I was sewing for Monique, Danielle, and Diana, and made purple net curtains to which are hanging in my room now:




And I was looking forward to athletics since it was a nice day..but that was canceled anyway because the track hadn't been marked =(

But tonight I recieved a couple of packages from one of my favorite companies - Vista Print. One was from Rotterdam, The Netherlands, and the other one was from Singapore! No wonder postage is so expensive on the 'free' products! lol

And later tonight we get to go to the airport to pick up my friend Bethany from Australia. After I've done flute practice and fed the cats, done more tidying up and cleaning....blah blah blah!

I'm thinking of starting an ironing micro-business (idea from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!). Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could call it? Any and all ideas appreciated =)

Well Mum wants me to look up must-do's in Auckland and Rotorua (we are probs going there with Beth on Sat), so I better go.
Cya,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment